About Me

My photo
I was born, I'm currently living, and will eventually die. After that I face my judgment, and we'll talk then.

Followers

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Birthday

I would like to tell the blogger world that today is my little sister's birthday.

She's getting older,
and so am I.
She's getting more mature
and so should I.

So Happy Birthday, baby sister. May God shower blessings upon you. May you grow this year as never before (not in height though, because then you'll be too tall, taller even than me!).

If I had money enough to spend
And leisure time to sit a while
There is a fair maid in this town
That surely has my heart beguiled
Her rosy cheeks and ruby lips
I own she has my heart in thrall
Then fill to me the parting glass
Good night and joy be with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment