About Me

My photo
I was born, I'm currently living, and will eventually die. After that I face my judgment, and we'll talk then.

Followers

Sunday, March 16, 2008

An update?

I really don't know what to post about. I just feel that since I haven't done any posting for over a month, I should say something. So here's some posting type stuff.

I Student Teach. That's right, I, Ibid, teach for school credits. I student teach here and here. Its really exciting. Right now, for example, I'm doing a series of lectures on Irish History from the Uprising of 1798 through the Civil War in 1922. I think the kids are really getting into the stories I'm telling. It feels so right, standing in front of them, teaching them, helping them.

Awesome.

I actually should be preparing my lecture right now. I need to keep up the good work, as they say. I've impressed Dr. Carroll, one of my heroes, so that's really good.

Thesis is going. The Rough Draft is due on April 2, and I'm only just now starting chapter 3. I'm hoping to get it done in time.

Its about 56 pages long right now. I know. that's without chapter three or the conclusion.

Oh man!

No comments:

Post a Comment