About Me

My photo
I was born, I'm currently living, and will eventually die. After that I face my judgment, and we'll talk then.

Followers

Sunday, March 30, 2008

UFOs?

I like the mysteries of the world. All my friends know I'm obsessed with things like Cryptozoology, Aliens, and weird things of the world. I actually sat and watch videos put together on Youtube with pictures of these weird things for a couple hours. So naturally I decided to read an article with a headline like

"UFO Photos Draw National Attention"

Exciting, I know. But I don't think its a real photo. By that, I mean that I think that it is a hoax. Yes, it could have been done on Photoshop by someone with way too much time on his hand. Or, also very likely, Someone could have designed this thing and somehow flown it in the air. Look at the photo:


It looks like its not that far off the ground (telephone poles are not that high up). It could be a combination of the two, that is, it could be a model spliced with a picture of the sky and telephone pole.

If it is something unexplained, it would be interesting, but I don't know if it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment