About Me

My photo
I was born, I'm currently living, and will eventually die. After that I face my judgment, and we'll talk then.

Followers

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Back

Well, now I'm back at school. Break was a lovely break, with sevearal movies seen (You, READER! Go, leave your computer now, and go rent The Prestige and The Illusionist. They are excellent.), some reading finished (no more Von Balthasar) and some more of that fun reading for the Apologetics presentation, which hopefully will go well. I hope I don't get ripped apart by my fellows.

Speaking of hellish weeks (not hell week, for I'm not in the play. Poor kids, that all starts next week), The last week in March is very, um, oh, I'll just say it. Its gonna be Hell. But enough about that.

I'm working on an article right now showing that Gladiator is a Senecan Drama. Don't worry if you don't know what I'm talking about. It will all make sense in time.

1 comment:

  1. Matt, you physically hurt me. You realize that I'd like nothing more than to go rent the movies you recommend to me, and yet they wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell of playing in my DVD player?

    WHY DO YOU HARM ME?!

    ReplyDelete