About Me

My photo
I was born, I'm currently living, and will eventually die. After that I face my judgment, and we'll talk then.

Followers

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Decades Dance


Well, this is a picture of me, as a hipster, for our decades dance. For those who are interested, a hipster is a liberal arts or regular art school graduate who is a genius (in his own mind)
yet for some reason can't get a job; they are also known as beatniks. In other words, my whole class in about two years. Well, there were a lot of
them in the late 70s and early 80s, so they fit perfectly with the theme of the dance. Note the smokes in my right hand and notebook of poetry and modern art sketches in the left. Captain Oblivious' hat is on my head. Next to me is Monica, one of the Sophmores who seem to end up hanging around us all the time. I think she went as a hippie. Everybody went as a hippie. Well, actually, no, a lot of people went as other things, but there were a lot of hippies. Hippies are just so dang cool, that everyone wants to be them.
Of course, the one year I decided not to go as a hippie. . .

But yes, apparently there are more pictures of me somewhere, but I don't know where.
Hopefully I will find them and post some, or maybe all. I don't know what they are, or even if you can tell its me.

Such is life.

2 comments:

  1. There are so many things that I want to say that I won't, for Little Mon's sake. :D

    ReplyDelete