About Me

My photo
I was born, I'm currently living, and will eventually die. After that I face my judgment, and we'll talk then.

Followers

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Hmm

This whole Apologetics thing is really getting to me. i'm doing my presentation on defending the Novus Ordo against those who say that it is invalid. The problem is, the literature of the side I'm arguing messes with one's head. I mean, here I am, reading the random Ultra-tradie stuff, and it makes sense in parts, but not in others. I did see coming, of course, the degradation from saying the New Mass is invalid to sedevecantism, but some of the other arguements are a little harder to stop. Captian Oblivious is very helpful for keeping my head above water. I am eternally indebted to him, and will hopefully soon see the friuts of our labors.

Pray for me, that I will not give into the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment