About Me

My photo
I was born, I'm currently living, and will eventually die. After that I face my judgment, and we'll talk then.

Followers

Sunday, July 04, 2010

New Template Decided

Template update

So I changed my template, as you can see (those of you reading this through, say, Facebook, should go over to the actual blog and check out the changes).

The first one I looked at was called "Awesome, Inc." This one interested me solely on the cool name, and the appropriateness of the name to this Freaking Awesome Blog. But it didn't look too cool (and was kinda hard to read), so I went with something called "Simple." They had a cool one with books in the background, which excited me, as anyone who knows me would understand. So I tweeked it a little, and this is the current template.

Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I like it. Then again, I don't know what the old template looked like. But I'm guessing it was not as good.
    Oh, this is Sarah, btw.

    ReplyDelete