About Me

My photo
I was born, I'm currently living, and will eventually die. After that I face my judgment, and we'll talk then.

Followers

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Grades

Well, I am unoriginal. I'm just gonna copy and paste my post from 8oclockchaplet.blogspot.com

They finally came. The Grades are in. There is good news and bad news. The good news is that my overall GPA went up, now up to a 2.628 (working towards that 3.3 for Cum Laude). The bad news is that Italian was the sole grade killer this semester, and it did a number. Well, here, you can see for yourself. Remeber, I will be taking classes mostly in History and English from now on, so focus on those credits, and those types of classes.

HIST/ENGL/THEO/CECS 300 - Roman Perspectives B
HIST 301 - Art and Architecture of Rome and Florence B+
ITAL 101 - Elementary Italian D+
PHIL 301 - History of Medieval Philosophy B+
THEO 301 - Moral Theology A-
See, I did fine in everything but Italian. I guess I really don't do languages.

Oh Well.

HERE'S TO NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment