About Me

My photo
I was born, I'm currently living, and will eventually die. After that I face my judgment, and we'll talk then.

Followers

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Stations

So on the trip to Venice this past weekend, I finished something that has been in the works for a couple of years now: my Way of the Cross. The key to make this one different was that, along with having Old Testament readings followed by those from the Gospels only, I wrote my own meditations. I am currently in the process of typing them up, which I will hopefully be finished with before I leave Rome.

Stupid Classes

I would like to have the chance to submit them for an Imprimatur and Nihil Obstat so that people can use it publically and, maybe, see if it can be published. That would be so cool. I would be the first person from our class to get an Imprimatur. That and people in my parish would be able to use it during Lent.

Oh, and more on Venice later.

1 comment: