About Me

My photo
I was born, I'm currently living, and will eventually die. After that I face my judgment, and we'll talk then.

Followers

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Finals

The word draws fear in the heart of a student. It burns a hole in the soul of everyone. It is "FINALS."

Fear not, my compatriots! It is not the end, just the severe battle you will survive sorely wounded.

Tomorrow is Italian, the test I have been dreading for the entire semester. Actually, I have been dreading it since I was accepted into the program. So this should be interestting. I know I can not pull out of the class with above a C+, and if I get a C, or even a C- I will not cry. I will in fact dance, smile, and even sing to the Lord.

God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things that I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Tomorrow we will also be attending another Papal audience, with the intention of seeing and touching him one last time before we go home. I will be bringing all the religious things I have, but I forgot to get stuff for the cousins, aunts, and uncles.

I also need to get papal blessings for everyone.

Sounds like I've got my work cut out for me. Survival sounds like fun.

1 comment:

  1. Can we say 'double post'? But the sentiment is admirable, we shall prevail! Somehow... some of us... err.. we probably won't fail... >goes off to do spiritual battle with demons of doubt,despair and most importantly procrastination<

    ReplyDelete