About Me

My photo
I was born, I'm currently living, and will eventually die. After that I face my judgment, and we'll talk then.

Followers

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Another death

A Tragedy to our world!

No, not Obama winning the presidential seat (although I think I offended some of my students when I said I didn't like Obama, and was sad that he won). I'm talking about another death, the passing of another celebrity close to my heart.

Michael Crichton. Author extrodinaire.

Michael Crichton has written some of the coolest books I have ever read, including Jurassic Park, one of my all time favorites. He also, in case you didn't know, created the TV show ER. How bout that?

We all must go, but he was only 66. One wonders what wonders and works he still had in him. Was he working on another great novel? What whirlled in that man's brain?

I guess we'll never know for sure.

But we can hope he makes it to heaven. It is, after all, the month of Holy Souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment