About Me

My photo
I was born, I'm currently living, and will eventually die. After that I face my judgment, and we'll talk then.

Followers

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

First day of teaching

Tired. . . Sweaty. . . Satisfied. . .

Today was the first day of the rest of my life. IT was the day that would define me as an adult. It was my first day of teaching.

Class went well. I survived, and so did the kids. It was hot (no AC + broken fan = hot, thirsty kids and a sweaty teacher) and sometimes awkward, but we made it. Tomorrow will be more of the same, with me doing intro stuff with the other half of the 8th grade.

Its only 1/2 days this week, so we'll see what happens next week, when we get together for the whole day. . .

Keep up the prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Congrats!!! Keep up the good work, Matt!

    ReplyDelete