About Me

My photo
I was born, I'm currently living, and will eventually die. After that I face my judgment, and we'll talk then.

Followers

Thursday, December 27, 2007

A desperate need

Oh man, I have so much to post on. Only one problem: no time. No time to sit here and write up my deep thoughts, no time to fill a post with some sort of wit.

I need to post on Christmas. I finally went to a Midnight Mass (I haven't gotten to go to one in years), I got a whole bunch of stuff under the tree, and I did have fun.

I need to post on some news I just noticed about Republican candidate Mike Huckabee, and the possibility of his Anti-Catholicism.

I also need to report on an event that has not happened yet: I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed tomorrow.

. . . . . .

I know. I'm not really excited about it either.

I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment