About Me

My photo
I was born, I'm currently living, and will eventually die. After that I face my judgment, and we'll talk then.

Followers

Monday, April 16, 2007

Additives

No this will not make you sick. Just relax.

PS
Easter Sunday
Patrick, Emily, Mommy, and I went to Easter morning Mass. Fr. PV (i'll call him that) said Mass. Twas better than the vigil, nothing like a College Mass, of course, but still pretty awesome in parts.
Fr. PV says we should start a Latin Mass Society for the parish, and get priests from around us to say Novus Ordos in Latin on Sunday. He would do it for us, but he ships out to Iraq this summer.

Tis a shame.

PPS I got my Shakespeare test on Hamlet back today.
drum roll..........

97%!!!!!!!!!!


That's an A, for those of you who were wondering.


Ok, that's it for now. Now on to write the papers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment